We are re-opening the gyms with additional precautions. To make this possible we have some guidelines.
We have adapted our activities to meet the recommendations of KI and the Public Health Agency of Sweden to reduce the spread of the corona virus.
Staff and students are urged to keep themselves informed daily in order to find out about and act upon the latest recommendations.
Stay at home if you feel unwell.
About the gyms
- We will open the gym 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Opening hours 6.30 am- 5pm with 6 pre-bookable time slots
- You will have to pre-book your visit, including individual workout, table tennis or badminton
- When you arrive you will have to check in
- The maximum number of people in the facility is limited to 40
Create an account in the booking system
To book online, you have to create an account in our booking system.
- Go to Gymsystem
- Choose "Go to member page", "Create account"
Use your @ki.se or student email account @stud.ki.se.
Pre-book your visit
As the maximum number of people in the facility is set to 40, you will have to book a spot before your visit. You may choose between Campus Flemingsberg (gym & table tennis), Campus Online (streamed classes) and Campus Solna (gym, table tennis & badminton).
At the moment, we don´t offer any group training classes or any bookable time slots in Lugna Rummet or Biofit Space (Campus Solna).
- Download the Zoezi app on AppStore/Google Play
- Choose " Friskvården KI"
- Press "Home" and "Check in QR code"
- Scan QR-code to register entry
- Keep a physical distance
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Clean equipment before and after use
- Don´t touch your face, sneeze and cough in the bend of the elbow
- Use hand sanitizer before and after visit
To limit exposure to others in the changing rooms, we encourage you to change and shower at home or at your department.
If you have to use the locker rooms:
- Check the occupancy limit
- Keep distance
- Don't linger
What we do to reduce the spread
Encourage physical distance, hand wash and hygiene routines
Limit the amount of people in the facility
Ensure frequent cleaning of equipment, surfaces and door handles between time slots
Remove gym mats and group training classes
We are accessible outside the gyms - please check our website for online classes