Communication at LIME
On this page you will find information about internal and external communication at LIME.
Two communications officers work jointly for LIME and GPH. The main responsibility has been divided between the two institutions but there is a common e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We all need to contribute to communicate research and education at LIME, to identify relevant news, and keep web pages about you, your research projects and education updated and easy to find.
Notify us if you have any news to share on the web
Contact your local web editor or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Useful tips when it comes to awards and grants
In order to announce awards and grants, the following information is always useful:
- Who is the recipient? What kind of award/prize is it?
- Short motivation and brief description of/facts about the prize/award
- For what research project(s) has the the prize or grandt been awarded?
- What happens now? What does this mean for the researcher(s)? Is there any prize ceremony?
If available, include photos of award winner(s)/grant holder(s) specifying name of person(s) in picture and name of the photographer (copyright, etc.).
Your personal KI Profile page
All employees and affiliates at KI have a personal profile page on the web. You are responsible for keeping the information on the page updated.
You will find your profile page at "https://staff.ki.se/people/KI-ID" (where the KI-ID is your personal KI-ID).
Login to edit your KI profile page
Please note that you cannot use Internet Explorer when editing your KI profile page. Use another web browser for best result.
Automatic list of publications
If you would like a list of your publications to be displayed, you will need to make some adjustments in KI Bibliometric Database. Instructions are available at KIB. Please note that there is a delay between changes in the database and when the publications appears on the profile page.
If you need help updating your personal profile page, contact your local web editor (see list below).
LIME web editors
LIME has a main web editor responsible for LIME's web pages.
Common e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some units and research groups at LIME have their own web editor and this is primarily the person you should turn to with web related issues.
- Doctoral studies: Ingrid Smedberg
- Health Informatics Centre (HIC): Marie Lind
- Centre for Healthcare Ethics (CHE): Annelie Jonsson
- National Centre for Suicide Research and Prevention of Mental Ill-Health (NASP): Beatrice Johansson
- Unit for Bioentrepreneurship (UBE), Medical Management Centre (MMC): Liisa Olsson
- Medical Statistic Unit (MedStat), Division of Learning: Charlotte Brandt through Elisabeth Löfgren
Digital screen at Widerströmska
Doctoral theses, seminars, conferences, courses, awards, etc., can be published on the digital screen located at the entrance of the Widerström building.
Notify email@example.com if you wish to have soemthing published on the digital screen.
The pages for For LIME staff are updated by the main web editor.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any news for the LIME staff start page.
E-mails and mailing lists
- Anyone with a KI-ID automatically has a KI email address. Your email address is usually set up according to the following principle: "email@example.com"
- You can look up any staff or associate at https://staff.ki.se/people or search for a person by entering their name in the search field on ki.se.
- Phone numbers can be found in the telephone system CMG Web.
- To send an e-mail to all personnel at LIME, use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you can only send an e-mail to this list from your KI e-mail address.
- Every centre/division/unit at LIME has its own distribution/mailing list managed by each respective centre/division/unit.
Additional contact information can be found at Contact LIME.