Health Promotion online booking
Please follow these steps to create your account in our booking system.
- Go to Gymsystem website
- Select “Go to the members page”
- Create an account from the menu on the left NB! Use only ki.se or stud.ki.se mail when creating your account.
How to book
- Select campus at the top left of the screen
- Select activity in the menu to the left
- Find the preferred class, and then click on "Book"
- A note in the lower right corner confirms that booking has been made.
- Download the Zoezi app on AppStore/Google Play
- Choose " Friskvården KI"
- Press "Home" & "Check in QR code"
- Scan QR-code to register entry
Under “My pages” you can view all your bookings and cancel you booking/s. Please note that four no shows will block you from booking a class for two weeks.
If you have any questions about the new booking system, you are welcome to contact email@example.com
Can I use my personal e-mail address to create an account?
No. We only approve @ki.se or @stud.ki.se-mail.
How far in advance can I book a class?
Two weeks. This also applies to booking of e g Play area and Lugna Rummet.
Where do I find the class schedule?
Create an account in Gymsystem. Choose campus at the top of the website.
What happens with my personal information?
All personal data is processed according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The EU General Data Protection Regulation enters into force on 25 May 2018. It will replace the Personal Data Act (PuL). The aim is to enhance the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data across the EU. Zoezi will save your personal information to fulfil their agreement in order for us to send you booking confirmations, notifications about cancelled classes, changes in the schedule and reminders. The information saved is: name, mailadress. Booking data (class, date) is saved purely for statistical purposes. The information will be stored as long as you use the booking system. Inactive user’s personal data will be deleted after a year. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information anytime, by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (write GDPR in the subject line).