Information about the how to conduct a purchase
Many of your purchases can be done by using KI's own framework agreement, which you will find in the Agreement Catalog (sv Avtalskatalogen). The reason why KI has its own framework agreements is that KI's needs may differ from those of other state authorities.
If you can’t find the product/service that you require by searching in our own Agreement Catalog please continue your search at Kammarkollegiets website for national agreements, please see link below.
- KI´s framework agreement can be found the Agreement Catalog.
- All government framework agreements can be found at avropa.se.
- If there is no agreement, you need to fill in the Request for procurement support or apply for direct procurement.
- Here you can place electronic purchase orders for some of KI´s frame work agreements UBW/E-handel
- KI´s General Terms for purchases under SEK 100,000.
Purchasing and EU accounting
- The Purchasing and Procurement Unit does not handle, assess or approve questions about purchases or deviations from framework agreements with regard to EU funding. This applies regardless of the purchase amount, i.e. also purchases under SEK 100,000. All questions regarding EU funding are directed to the GMO Grants Management Office (not the Purchase and Public Procurement Department).
- If for example GMO considers that a framework agreement is required for purchases with EU funding, then the institution must follow GMO's guidelines for EU funding, as this question is within GMO:s mandate.
The Purchase and Public Procurement Department does not make any assessments of what requirements are set for purchases with EU funding, regardless of amount.
Karolinska Institutet`s ongoing procurements at the moment.
In case you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing and Procurement Unit.
More information for logged in staff
There is more information for those of you working in the following groups
- OF.Department of Dental Medicine
- OV.University Dental Clinic