The Information Technology Office is responsible for common IT infrastructure at Karolinska Institutet.
The Information Technology Office consists of the IT Management Support, IT Administrative Support and three units.
IT Management Support
- Fredrik Wallström, IT Security
- Mikael Wettercrantz, IT Architecture
- Birgitta Lönnerberg, Coordinator
- Caroline Karlsson, Controller
- Martina Gidlöf, Business Development
- Michele Di Geronimo, Project Manager
- Jennifer Baral, Project Manager
- Shabnam Mojeri, Controller
- Emma Karlsson, Communications officer
The unit consists of the following groups:
- Helpdesk - group manager Oliver Phalén,
- IT Service Management - group manager Senad Angelov,
- Business Relationship Management (the BRM group) - group manager Kerry Söderblom
You are always welcome to get in touch with your designated contact person in the BRM group.
You can find information on how to contact the IT Support at the IT-support at KI page.