KI Council for Environment and Sustainable Development
KI Council for Environment and Sustainable Development advices the President and Vice President regarding KI:s environmental and sustainability work.
Members of the Council and their work during the mandate period 2017 - 2019 is described below (in Swedish).
The council´s mission is to:
- increase knowledge about environment and sustainability
- act as a focus group - discuss and prepare proposals within the framework of KI environmental and sustainability management system
- coordinate and pursue the environmental and sustainability work at KI
- provide proposals for environmental objectives and actions plans to be approved by the KI President
- follow up, report and propose improvements regarding sustainable development