KI-work Environment and Health Award 2021
The Work Environment and Health Award was established in 2014 to stimulate improvements and innovations relating to efforts in the field of work environment and health.
Now it's time to nominate candidates for KI's Work Environment and Health Prize, which will be awarded for the sixth time on 21 April 2021, when we have the Work Environment Day at 1-3.30 PM (via Zoom).
The prize is SEK 30,000. The winner and his/her department/equivalent may together decide what the prize money can be used for to continue to promote the work environment.
Nominate candidates for the award
The prize winner can be a co-worker, a manager, a group, a workplace, a section/unit or an entire department/equivalent at KI
Nominate candidates who during the current corona pandemic have done something extra so that employees and/or students have the opportunity to, for example:
- have the strength to keep the spirit up
- work/study “infection-proof”,
- avoid working alone (when the work is carried out on KI's premises)
- take breaks (for body and mind)
- keep a good balance between "work/study and leisure time"
Requirements and criteria
- you must be at least three people who together stand behind the nomination.
- describe one or more concrete examples of what the nominee/nominees have done for the work environment during the pandemic period and what it has resulted in
- the examples can be either structured work in everyday life or special targeted initiatives/ ctivities.
Email your nominations no later than March 31, 2021 to email@example.com
A party-composed working group from KI's Work Environment Committee appoints the winner based on the criteria. The winner will be awarded on 21 April 2021, on Work Environment Day.