Laws and information about procurement
On this page you will find relevant links to the The National Agency for Public Procurement (Upphandlingsmyndigheten) with information about procurement.
What is public procurement?
- General information from the The National Agency for Public Procurement
- The basic procurement principles - The National Agency for Public Procurement
- Deadlines for advertising - The Procurement Authority
- Choosing a procurement procedure – The Procurement Authority
- The Government Offices' legal database
The legal database Rättsdatabasen always has the most current legislation updated.
- Sveriges Domstolar (The courts of Sweden)
If you have any questions, please contact The Purchase and Procurement Unit