Funds for adaption
0,3% of the salary amount is allocated as funds for adaption by KI. The funds allocated will, through proactive restructuring measures and activities, support both the development of the business and the employees based on the line of work and a longer working life.
A collective local agreement about funds for adaption, career transition, has been negotiated between KI and the unions.
Funds for adaption and career transition can be used as financial support for following initiatives:
- Internship for PhD students who has a temporary employment at KI through KI career service
- Adaption at KI or individual agreements to prevent redundancy
- Proactive efforts before reorganization
- Government network for increased mobility
- Partial retirement
- Individual competence development eg. courses in swedish
Other initiatives based on the purpose of the agreement about funds for adaption, career transition may also be relevant.