Affiliated to teaching/tutoring
Associate professor, senior lecturer, head of Division of audiology
Division of audiology
Department of clinical science, intervention, and technology
Alfred Nobels Allé 10, 5tr
141 83 Huddinge
Telephone work: 08-524 889 57
Telephone mobile: 070-844 23 35
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooperations outside the Division of audiology
Anders Fridberger, professor in neuroscience, Department of clinical and experimental medicine, Cell biology, Linköping University, Linköping.
Thais Morata, PhD, Hearing Loss Prevention Team, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, NIOSH, Cincinnati, USA.
Rick Neitzel, assistant professor, Department of Environmental Health Sciences and Risk Science Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
Nancy Petersen, professor, Department of medical epidemiology and biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Ulf Rosenhall, professor emeritus in clinical audiology, senior consultant, Hearing- and balance clinic, Karolinska university hospital, Stockholm.
Publications by Ann-Christin Johnson
- Morata TC, Johnson AC, Nylen P, Svensson EB, Cheng J, Krieg EK, Lindblad AC, Ernstgård L, and Franks J. Audiometric Findings in Workers Exposed to Low Levels of Styrene and Noise. The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 44 (9): 806-814, 2002.
- Svensson EB, Morata TC, Nylén P, Krieg EF, and Johnson AC. Beliefs and attitudes among Swedish workers regarding the risk of hearing loss. International Journal of Audiology. 43 (10): 585-593, 2004.
- Iregren A, Johnson, A-C, and Nylén P. Low-level styrene exposure and color vision in Swedish styrene workers. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 3 (19): 511-516, 2005.
- Skjönsberg Å, Herrlin, P, Duan M, Johnson A-C, and Ulfendahl M: A guinea pig strain with recessive heredity of deafness, producing normal-hearing heterozygotes with resistance to noise trauma. Audiology & Neuro-Otology, 5 (10): 323-330, 2005.
- Johnson A-C, Morata TC, Lindblad A-C, Nylén P, Svensson EB, Krieg E, Aksentijevic A, and Prasher D. Audiological findings in workers exposed to styrene alone or in concert with noise. Noise & Health, 8, (Jan-March), 2006.
- Johnson A-C. Relationship between styrene exposure and hearing loss: A review of human studies. IJOMEH, 20(4):315 – 325, 2007.
- Johnson A-C and Morata TC. The Nordic Expert Group for Criteria Documentation of Health Risks from Chemicals #142 Occupational exposure to chemicals and hearing impairment. Arbete och Hälsa, 44(4), 2010 http://hdl.handle.net/2077/23240.
- Le Prell CG, Johnson A-C, Lindblad AC, Skjönsberg Å, Ulfendahl M, Guire K, Green GE, Campbell KCM, and Miller JM. Increased vitamin plasma levels in Swedish military personnel treated with nutrients prior to automatic weapon training. Noise & Health, 13(55):432-43, 2011.
- Morata TC, Sliwinska-Kowalska M, Johnson A-C, Starck J, Krystyna Pawlas K, Zamyslowska-Szmytke E, Nylen P, Toppila E, Krieg E, Pawlas N, and Deepak Prasher D. A multicenter study on the audiometric findings of styrene-exposed workers International Journal of Audiology, 50(10):652-60, 2011.