I am a public health scientist by training, majoring in both epidemiology and biostatistics. Current PhD student within Epidemiology of Psychiatric Conditions, Substance Use and Social Environment (EPICSS) group.
My PhD project focuses on the health and social outcomes among children and adolescents with parental mental disorders. We are interested to see whether offspring of parents with mental disorders might have increased risk of somatic diseases (especially immune-related diseases), injuries, and placement in out-of-home care. This project is part of an EU Research Collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and the University of Manchester.
I am also interested in the intersection between mental and physical health outcomes, and have participated in studies within injury epidemiology.
- Teaching assistant in Introductory course in SAS programming (2019)
- MMSc in Public Health, Karolinska Institutet (2014-2016)
- BSc in Public Health, Universitas Indonesia (2008-2012)
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- Fredrik och Ingrid Thurings Stiftelse grant (2020)
- Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarship (2014)