I am a public health scientist by training, majoring in both epidemiology and biostatistics. Currently based on the Unit of Occupational Medicine, Institute of Environmental Medicine.
My postdoctoral projects focus on psychiatric outcomes among health care and social workers, as well as working-life expectancy among different occupational groups.
I previously worked on studies investigating the prevalence of children and adolescents with parental mental disorders and potential health and social outcomes among these children. I have also been involved in studies at the intersection between mental and physical health outcomes, as well as studies within injury epidemiology, particularly those pertaining to medications use as the risk factor and various consequences following injury event (e.g., sickness absence and quality of life).
- Introductory course in SAS programming, PhD course 3143, Karolinska Institutet
- PhD in Medical Science, Department of Global Public Health, Karolinska Institutet (2017-2022)
- MMSc in Public Health Sciences - Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet (2014-2016)
- BSc in Public Health Sciences (Biostatistics), Universitas Indonesia (2008-2012)
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- Fredrik och Ingrid Thurings Stiftelse grant (2020)
- Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarship (2014)