Åsa Carlsson Tedgren
Affiliated to research
- Medical physicist in radiation therapy at Medical Radiation Physics and Nuclear Medicine, the Karolinska University hospital. Responsible for radiotherapy physics research, jointly with Eva Onjukka.
- Associate professor and adjunct senior lecturer at Linköping university
- Senior Clinical Investigator Award from the Cancer Society 2018-2024
- Research focus on brachytherapy, radiation dosimetry, treatment planning, quantitative tissue decompistion using dual-energy CT.
- Active within the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (working group, teaching) and the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM).
- MSc and PhD student supervision