Internal communication consultant within the Communications and Public Relations Office, working for the Aging Research Center (ARC) at NVS, the Departments of Neuroscience (Neuro) and MTC.
I work as a communications officer and main web editor for the the Aging Research Center (ARC), a division at the Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS), for the Department of Neuroscience (Neuro) and the Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC).
My main task as a communications officer, is to provide strategic and operational communication support to the management, research group leaders and the administration. As the main web editor, I have the overall responsibility for the departments' websites as well as the content of their start pages.
Among other things I can help you:
- plan your communication
- communicate your messages in the most relevant channels
- develop new, or improve existing web pages
- post half-time seminars, dissertations and other events on the KI calendar
- produce or improve, proofread and/or translate texts
- create posters for the digital screens at KI
My background includes several years of experience in various industries (law, entertainment, publishing, higher education, and business), working as an administrative assistant and web administrator.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) - Parsons School of Design, Paris, France.
- Make a movie with your mobile phone, Sveriges Kommunikatörer
- InDesign CC, Roda Utbildning, Stockholm
- Wordpress basics, Venter Datautbildning, Stockholm
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Medborgarskolan, Stockholm
- "Digitala Bilder i Praktiken" (Photoshop), Företagsuniversitetet, Stockholm