Communications officer within the Internal Communication Consultants Team at Karolinska Institutet.
I work as a communications officer and main web editor for the the Aging Research Center (ARC), a division at the Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS) as well as for the Department of Neuroscience (Neuro).
I am also involved in the digital profiling of Karolinska Institutet's core facilities, where the main focus is to adapt and present the core facilities on ki.se.
Among other things I can help you:
- plan your communication
- communicate your messages in the most relevant channels
- develop new, or improve existing web pages
- post half-time seminars, dissertations and other events on the KI calendar
- produce or improve, proofread and/or translate texts
- create posters for the digital screens at KI
My background includes several years of experience in various industries (law, entertainment, publishing, higher education, and business), working as an administrative assistant and web administrator.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) - Parsons School of Design, Paris, France.
- Coaching Communication, Just do it Coachning KB
- Nudging, Sveriges Kommunikatörer
- Make a movie with your mobile phone, Sveriges Kommunikatörer
- InDesign CC, Roda Utbildning, Stockholm
- Wordpress basics, Venter Datautbildning, Stockholm
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Medborgarskolan, Stockholm
- "Digitala Bilder i Praktiken" (Photoshop), Företagsuniversitetet, Stockholm