Affiliated to research
- 2022 - Vice President, Engineering and Artificial Intelligence, Pegasystems, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2018 - 2022 Vice President, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Chief AI and Data Officer, TietoEvry, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2016 - Executive Founding Director of the Nordic Artificial Intelligence Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2014 - Professor (Adj. Associate), University of New South Wales, Australia
- 2014 - Adjunct, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2016 - CEO/Founder, HealthiHabits (Artificial Intelligence), Stockholm, Sweden
- 2014 - 2016 Senior Analyst och Project Lead, IVBAR, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2012 - 2014 Area Lead in Health Care Analytics, IBM Research, Australia
- 2010 - 2012 Senior Researcher and Theme Leader of iCare, Etisalat British Telecom Innovation Centre, United Arab Emirates
Prior to these engagement, Dr. Guttmann was leading advanced AI, Data Science and Machine Learning at leading global companies and universities.
My research is on Artificial Intelligence in Health, Medicine and Pharmaceuticals.
- 2003 - 2008 PhD in Distributed Artificial Intelligence, Monash University, Australia
- 1998 - 2001 Master of Science, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- 1996 - 2001 Diplom Informatiker, Master of Science, University Paderborn, Germany
- 1998 - 2001 Bachelor (Psychology), Stockholm University, Sweden
Academic honours, awards and prizes
Dr. Guttmann was named Top 100 Global AI leader, Nordic Top 100 AI and Data Leader.
Dr. Guttmann can be reached on Linkedin and Twitter where he shares updates on the latest innovation and research on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (e.g. LLMs), and AI Governance, Law and Ethics.