Head of administration
As responsible for both operational and strategic HR, and member of the management board I lead HR work and tailor advice to organisational requirements.
Right now I am working on a leadership retreat focusing on developing communication skills.
Key areas of functionality is to;
- Coach, challenge and provide guidance to line managers to develop excellent people management.
- Give guidance in interpreting and applying compliance, regulations, policies, procedures and employment law.
- Structuring and quality assurance of different HR-processes such as competence development including design specific training program for employees and managers.
- Recruitment; posting jobs, screening resumes, candidate interviews, candidate assessment and facilitation of selection decisions.
- Implementation and coordination of HR-policies and programs; performance assessment, salary reviews.
- Cooperation with unions, maintaining a strong relationship and communication with the union.
HR Management, Uppsala University
Negotiation, Sveriges HR-förening
Coaching and motivational interviewing, Karolinska Institutet
Work environment issues related to manager responsibilities, Karolinska Institutet