Coordinator for EU applications at Grants Office.
With my background in medical research (Cardio-Metabolic diseases) and extensive administrative skills, I am supporting researchers applying to EU collaborative research grants. I enjoy working together with the researcher to improve their applications, support them through the jungle of rules and regulations and try to find solutions to pave the way for a smooth project start when my colleagues at Grants Management Office take over.
Currently working with:
- the Horizon Europe program (in particular Pillar 2)
- Innovative Health Initiative (IHI)
- Private US foundations
- the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) program
- Horizon 2020
Building a network with administrative officers from other national and international Grants Offices is helpful for my own professional development, but will also lead to improve our service at Grants Office and will help to facilitate collaborations between universities.
Part of my work together with my colleagues is therefore to:
- Organize workshops and seminars to increase the knowledge about funding opportunities
- Contact person for Research Professional, an extensive online database of research-funding opportunities, which is free for KI students and employees
- Organize network events for researcher
- Participate in EU information and network events
PhD, Department of Medicine, Solna, Karolinska Institutet, 2014
Diplom (Ms) Biology (Cell and molecular biology, microbiology, toxicology), Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany, 2006