I'm a postdoctoral researcher in the Unit of Occupational Medicine at the Institute of Environmental Medicine. I defended my thesis, "Intervening in a social world: An evaluation of an alcohol prevention programme in the Swedish workplace context" at Stockholm University in 2022.
My primary research interests are alcohol-related harms, the working life, and the work environment. I'm a PI for the "Real-world effectiveness of pharmacological treatments of alcohol use disorders" project, funded by Systembolagets Alkoholforskningsråd (2023-2024).
Other ongoing projects:
- Risk factors differences for occupational injuries among immigrants versus natives in Sweden - FORTE (2021-2024), PI: Emelie Thern
- Determinants and consequences of risk use in working life - AFA Insurance (2023-2025), PI: Emelie Thern
- PhD in Public Health Sciences, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Master in Medical Sciences (major in Public Health Epidemiology), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Bachelor in Medical Sciences (major in Public Health Sciences), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden