Enoch Yi-Tung Chen
I am a PhD student at the Biostatistics Group at the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet. My main research interests are developing and applying statistical approaches for register-based epidemiological studies, particularly in survival analysis and cost-effectiveness studies in health technology assessment. Details of my teaching and researches can be found on my personal website: https://enochytchen.com
PhD project title: Extrapolating survival with applications to health technology assessment
Teaching assistant @
- Biostatistics workshops of Term 8 medical students' project (Examensarbete i medicin HT20).
- Introduction to R (PhD course)
- Biostatistics lab sessions, Applied Epidemiology I course for Master students in Public Health Sciences Epidemiology
- 2021-current, PhD in Medical Science (Biostatistics), Karolinska Institutet
- 2020, MSc in Public Health Sciences, Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet
- 2018, BSc in Public Health, National Taiwan University
Academic honours, awards and prizes
My MSc thesis was awarded the Best Student Project of 2020 by the Swedish Society for Medical Statistics (Föreningen för Medicinsk Statistik).
Enoch Yi-Tung Chen. Extrapolating cancer patient survival: a comparison of the flexible parametric model and the rolling-over algorithm. Karolinska Institutet. MSc thesis. 2020.