I have a bachelor degree of clinical medicine and a master degree of biomedicine. I have seven years of research experience in perinatal epidemiology, environmental epidemiology, and register-based study.
My current research is mainly focus on the prenatal risk factors, i.e., adverse birth outcomes and maternal health conditions, for the severe cardiovascular diseases later in life, by using the Danish, Finnish, and Swedish national registers.
- Guest researcher at the Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Aarhus University, Denmark (2022, 2017)
- Guest researcher at the Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, Denmark (2015)
- MSc in Molecular Medicine, Fudan University, Shanghai, China (2014)
- Bachelor in Clinical Medicine, Shandong First Medical University, China (2010)
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- ESC Congress 2021. “Young Investigator Awards"
- ESC Heart&Stroke 2021. "Best Poster"
- Hjärt-Lungfonden 2022
- Erik and Edith Fernström Foundation 2021
- KI-China Scholarship Council (CSC)