Ferdinand Von Walden
I am a resident in pediatrics at Astrid Lindgren pediatric hospital, NKS/Solna and assistant professor of clinical muscle physiology. In Professor Thomas Sejersen’s research group I lead a multidisciplinary team of researchers working on questions spanning molecular muscle physiology, muscular adaptations to physical activity and systemic effects of acute and chronic endurance/resistance exercise in both children and adults.
I lead several projects focusing on skeletal muscle and physical actitivty. Examples of ongoing research projects are:
- Ribosome biogenesis in health and disease.
- Resistance exercise training in children.
- Exercise physiology in individuals with cerebral palsy
- Emma Hjalmarsson, PT, PhD-student.
- Linnéa Corell, MD/PhD-student.
- Minying Cui, MD, PhD-student.
- Baptiste Jude, Postdoc.
- Sebastian Edman, Postdoc.
- Kajsa Thulin, MD, PhD-student at Linköping University
- Emil Rydell Högelin, MD, PhD-student at Linköping University
- Abraham Nilsson, MD, PhD-student at Linköping University