I am a Senior Bioinformatician at KI - SciLifeLab
I have a background in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
In my current research position, I target the resolution of biological questions through integrative bioinformatics, with a focus on personalized health and multiomics. I have been involved in developing and testing different analysis pipelines but most importantly in evaluating biological questions through comprehensive data analysis.
- Functional precision medicine. Responsible for design, implementation and supervision of analysis plans to characterize the ex vivo AML drug sensitivity landscape using multiomics data integration.
- Precision health. Dimensions of human health revealed through multiomics and digital monitoring during lifestyle changes
- Karolinksa Institutet Doctoral course 2667 - Practical course in microarray data analysis (course material)
- Karolinksa Institutet Doctoral course 2570 – Introduction to R statistical analysis for biologists
- Karolinksa Institutet Doctoral course 2601 – Epigenetics and its Applications in Clinical Research
2007 - MSc in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
2011 - PhD in Translational and Molecular Medicine