Affiliated to research
I am a Docent and MD PhD Radiologist within the Breast Imaging Unit at the Karolinska University Hospital interested in applying new machine learning techniques to breast radiology images.
I am an MD PhD Radiologist within the Breast Imaging unit at the Karolinska University Hospital, and a researcher at the department of Oncology-Pathology at docent-level.
I am passionate about exploring and developing new machine learning-based techniques to improve the outcomes for breast cancer patients.
Please visit my team page to read more about our research (Web Page - Unit in the right-hand menu)
- Teaching "AI in Breast Imaging" to radiologists
- Teaching "Breast Imaging Overview" to residents
- Teaching "Introduction to Radiology" to medical students
- Specialist in Diagnostic Radiology
- M.D. Ph.D., Karolinska Institute
- M.Sc. Engineering Physics, LTH at Lund University