- C8 Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- as postdoctoral researcher
As a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Oncology-Pathology, I am studying fertility preservation treatments for cancer patients within the research team of Kenny Rodriguez-Wallberg and co-supervising PhD student Anna Marklund.
I also have an affiliation with the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, where I am comparing cancer survival in the Nordic countries in collaboration with the Association of the Nordic Cancer Registries (ANCR), Paul Lambert, Anna Johansson and Therese Andersson; and evaluating prostate cancer care in older ages in collaboration with Mats Lambe.
- PhD in Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet (2018)
- MSc in Environment and Health Protection, Stockholm University (2010)
- MSc in Biomedicine, Karolinska Institutet (2008)