I am a Pharmacovigilance professional and pursuing my Ph.D. in Health Systems and Policy in the Department of Global Public Health . Before starting my studies at Karolinska Institute I was a lecturer of Healthcare Management at Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia. Prior to that, I was a hospital pharmacist at Alexandria Fever Hospital, Egypt.
I am PhD student representative for GlobeLife, a collaborations in global health research and training between Karolinska Institutet and Uppsala University. https://globelife.se/about-globelife/
My research focuses on antimicrobial resistance, digital health, and pharmacovigilance.
2021 & 2023: Tutor, Standardization within Health Informatics Course, Master's Programme in Health Informatics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
2017-2019: Trainer, Institute of Counseling, Research, and Studies, Umm Al-Qura University, Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
I provided training to 50 healthcare professionals for the following workshops;
- Lean Six Sigma yellow belt, 20 CME, Security Forces Hospital, Mecca.
- Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety, 15 CME, Security Forces Hospital, Dammam.
2011- 2019: Lecturer of Health Services Management, Faculty of Public Health, and Health Informatics and College of Applied Medical Sciences, Umm Al-Qura University, Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
Lecturer for the following undergraduate courses;
- E-Health and Telemedicine 4608422-3
- Project Management 4608421-3
- Electronic Medical Records 4608415-3
- Introduction to Health Information Management &Technology 4608211-3
- Health Economics 1705427-3
- Performance Improvement 1705463-3
- Strategic Planning and Marketing in Healthcare 1705418-4
- Hospital Operation Statistics 1705325-3
- Managing Health Services Management 1705211-4
- Organization of Health Care Facilities 1705212-4
2023: Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT), Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
2021: Master of Medical Sciences in Health Informatics, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
2016: Master of Science in Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology, Medicines and Public Health specialization, Université de Bordeaux- Eu2P Programme, Bordeaux, France.
2010: Master of Health Sciences in Hospital Administration, High Insitute of Public Health, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
2006: B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.