I am a MD, professor and unit head of Integrative Toxicology. I am study director for PhD students at IMM, chair of KI´s dissertation committee and faculty representative in Committee for Doctoral Education.
The long term goal with my research is to lay the foundation for effective, future treatments through better understanding of the mechanisms behind chronic bronchitis and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- Supervisor of Master and PhD students
- Teaching medical students and master students in toxicology
- Lecturer at different levels within 3R and advanced lung mucosa models
- Professor in Toxicology, Karolinska Institutet September 2018
- Associate professor, Karolinska Institutet March 2000
- PhD, Karolinska Institutet May 1991
- MD, Karolinska Institutet, January 1988