I am a study councellor for students in the following programmes:
- Master's Programme in Health Informatics (Joint programme with Stockholm University)
- Master's Programme in Bioentrepreneurship (in collaboration with SSES)
- Master's Programme in Health Economy, Policy and Management
- Master's Programme in Molecular techniques in Life Science (Joint Programme between KTH/KI/SU)
- Bachelor's Programme in Biomedicine
- Master's Programme in Biomedicine
You are welcome to contact me for study related issues, study planning, leave of studies, application for continuing of studies, study technique and for signatures/certificates for authorities (the Swedish Migration Agency, SSSB, CSN etc) that proves you are a registered student at KI.
You can also consult me for issues related to stress, harassments, discrimination, mental health/illness or other problems related to your studies. I can also advise you where to find professional help. I work under secrecy*.
Useful links for students:
If you are a prospective student and want help and guidance upon applying to KI, please contact our central study counsellors Eva and Jeanette.
*Study counsellors at KI work under confidentiality and secrecy according to Swedish Law (Offentlighets- och sekretesslagen kap. 23:5§) and cannot provide any information about a student's personal conditions without permission from the student.