Professor at Karolinska Institutet since 1998, firstly of Neurophysiology and, as of 2007, of Integrative Medicine as well as leading research activities at the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine.
Docent (Associate Professor) 1984 at Lund University in experimental neurological research. Docent 1992 at Karolinska Institutet in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- 1998- Director of Karolinska MR Center
- 2012- PI at National MEG center KI
- 2012- Board member of ICHOM Foundation
- 2013- Chairman of the board for Swedish Research Council for health, working life and welfare (Forte)
Former representative posts
- 1996-2002 Coordinator for Karolinska PET
- 2001-2004 Deputy Head of the Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Head of the Department of Clinical Neuroscience 2004-2010
- 2002-2006 Chairman of the Board for World Childhood Foundation.
- 2010-2013 Dean of Research, Karolinska Institutet.
- 2013-2017 Chairman of the board for Swelife – a strategic initiative within life science
- 2014-2017 Deputy Vice-Chancellor for questions about future healthcare and external cooperations
- Medical Degree at Lund University 1984
- Doctor of Medical Science at Lund University in 1982 in experimental neurological research.
Academic honours, awards and prizes