I am a Research Assistant at the Department of Global Public Health, working with communications and project managing in the research team Global Child Health and Sustainable Development Goals. I am also part of :
- The project "Building capacity for sustainable development in fragile states", which is part of Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Health
- The Every Breath Counts Coalition, that supports national governments to end pneumonia deaths by 2030
- Master in Communication and Information, 2020-2022, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor in Linguistics, 2017-2020, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Courses Rhetoric A and B, 2016-2017, Södertörn University, Stockholm, Sweden.