Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India (2013–2018): PhD Nanoscience and Engineering, Centre for Nanoscience and Engineering, Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, and Department of Biochemistry
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India (2010–2012): M.Sc. Chemistry, Department of Chemistry
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- Karolinska Institute Research Grant 2022, Sweden.
- MSCA European Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 by the Swedish Innovation Agency Vinnova, Sweden.
- Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany.
- IUPAC–SOLVAY International Award for Young Chemists 2020, sponsored by Solvay.
- ETH Zürich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Metrohm Young Chemist Award 2019, jointly awarded by Metrohm India and the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India.
- ACS Best Poster Award, 24th Chemical Research Society of India (CRSI) National Symposium in Chemistry 2019, India.
- Royal Society of Chemistry Invited Lecture, 13th CRSI RSC Joint Symposium 2019, India.
- Best Poster Award, Metals in Medicine 2018, Gordon Research Conference, New Hampshire, US.
- Best Poster Award, Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (MTIC–XVII–2017), India.
- Best Poster Award, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry Day 2017, IISc, India.
- All India Rank 36, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research–National Eligibility Test (CSIR–NET 2013)
- Indian Academy of Sciences Fellowship 2011 (IASc–INSA–NASI Summer Research Fellowship), India.