I have been working as system developer, database manager and web editor with different projects such as the National Registry for Cervical Cancer Screening (NKCx), Prostate cancer study (STHLM0), attitude and knowledge about HPV vaccine, Women lifecycle and health, infectious diseases and cancer in Uganda, NOCCA and ACCES. My main tasks are management of data, analyzing data for different researchers, designing of databases/tables, creatining some statistical reports for data visualization and analyzing of data, developing of systems and databases. I am working also with publishing of our websites too since I think we should present what we do. We are working in our group with some tools such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL server Management Studio and TOAD for administration and designing of databases, SAS and STATA for analyzing of data, LIME (CRM), ConfirmIt for design of questionnaires and Drupal for publishing of websites.
I have worked with these projects:
- Advancing Cervical Cancer Eradication Strategies (ACCES)
- Nationellt Kvalitetsregister för Cervixcancerprevention_Analys (NKCx)
- Healthy until the end of life
- Infectious diseases and cancer in Uganda
- Pregnancy estrogens, diet, and markers of possible breast cancer risk
- Prognosis for Ovarian cancer
- Prostatacancer, projektledare: Henrik Grönberg
- Nordic Occupational Cancer Study (NOCCA)
- Women's lifestyle and Health
Computer Science and Software Enginnering in 4 years at Technical University in Tehran, Certification for Object Orienting Design and Programming (Enea data), Project leading course in 4 months (Academia). I have participated in many courses to learn different tools and programming languages as like as SAS, Java, Webb applications and design of questionnaires, design of questuinnares by ConfirmIt , Web application and reports (Learning Tree and KI).