Telephone:+46-(0)8-524 822 21
I work in the applied biostatistics group at the department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (MEB). My main work focus is on statistical analysis of human genetic data, especially (but not only) genome-wide association studies.
My skills and interests include:
- Genetics, GWAS and related (genome-wide association, imputation, polygenic risk scores, mendelian randomization, family-based designs, ...)
- Genome-wide methylation analysis (Illumina 450k chip)
- R programming, data management, and visualization
- Linux shell programming and server know-how
- Parallel processing of large datasets
- Other programming (python, fortran, C, perl, php/html/css, ...)
I had my basic training in biomathematics (mathematics, computer science, statistics, and biochemistry) at Stockholm University, followed by a PhD in medical science at the department of neuroscience and the department of medical epidemiology and biostatistics at Karolinska Institutet.