Internal communication consultant working for the Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC), the programme Patients in the drivers seat and Teaching and learning.
I work as a communicator in the communication consultants team at KI. I have four different assignments:
- Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- Patients in the driver's seat
- Teaching and learning
If you are a employee at any of the departments above, you're welcome to contact me regarding communication related questions. Questions such as:
- Consulting and planning of project communication.
- Internal and external communication
- Updating/developing of web pages. New as well as existing pages.
- Production and publishing news articles.
- Review of texts.
- Production of graphic material; such as brochures and posters.
Bacelor's degree in Political Science, Södertörns Högskola
Bacelor's degree in Economics (marketing), Stockholms Universitet
Journalism, Poppius Journalistskola
Nutritional epidemiology, Uppsala University
Project management, Mindset