My current research focuses on development and applications of statistical and computational methods for cancer genomics data. I closely collaborate with Professor Yudi Pawitan to develop various bioinformatics software for analysing sequencing data in Biostat Wiki. Most of the tools are developed and in R, Rshiny and C/C++.
- Models to discover driver alterations in cancer
- Models to predict drug responses of tumours
- Methods to analyse single-cell sequencing data
My research is supported by the Swedish Research Council (as PI), Karolinska Institutet (as PI) and the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF).
Supervison as main supervisor
- Quang Thinh Trac (PhD candidate, since Nov 2020)
- Lu Pan (PhD candidate, since Mar 2019)
Supervison as co-supervisor
- Yuying Li (PhD candidate, since Oct 2021)
- Aron Arzoomand (PhD candidate, since August 2021)
- Wenjiang Deng (PhD candidate, defended Sept 2021)
Former group members
- Sarath Murugan (research assistant, Jan 2020 - Oct 2020)
- Thanh Dat Nguyen (master degree, Mar 2019 - Mar 2020)
2009 – 2014: PhD, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
2006 - 2008: MSc, Department of Computer Engineering, Korea Aerospace University, South Korea.
2000 - 2004: BSC, Faculty of Technology, Vietnam National University in Hanoi, Viet Nam.