Vide Ohlsson Gotby
PhD-candidate in Psychiatric Epidemiology
I'm a PhD-candidate at the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics. My main supervisor is Paul Lichtenstein.
Moreover, I'm also a licensed psychologist with an interest in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Sexology and LGBTQ-health.
My research interest are:
- Psychological trauma
The title of my study plan is Exploring etiological factors and outcomes in psychiatric and endocrine disorders using population based registers and genetically informed methods
- Research school for clinicians in epidemiology (KI-SLL), 2018
- Psychologist program, Karolinska Institutet, 2014
- Summer course in Medical Research, Karolinska Institutet, 2011
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- Awarded a scholarship for financing doctoral studies by the Clinical Scientist Training Program (CSTP), 2014
- Special price for trickiest idea in the Karolinska Institute's Innovation Office Ideas Competition, 2011