Molecular system biology, work on molecular biochemistry and translational medicine since 2005, coding since 2008.
Nervous system tumor, single-cell/spatial technology, developmental neurobiology, and deep learning.
- Neogenin suppresses tumor progression and metastasis via inhibiting Merlin/YAP signaling, Cell Death Discov., 2023
- Neural network learning defines glioblastoma features to be of neural crest perivascular or radial glia lineages, Sci Adv., 2022
- Single cell transcriptional zonation of human psoriasis skin identifies an alternative immunoregulatory axis conducted by skin resident cells, Cell Death Dis., 2021
- SWAPLINE, Single-cell Weighted Assignment and Projection on developmental LINEages
- scCAMEL, learning-based single-cell analysis toolkits, website: https://sccamel.readthedocs.io/
1. Single cell transcriptional zonation of human psoriasis skin identifies an alternative immunoregulatory axis conducted by skin resident cells, Cell Death Dis., 2021
- Ph.D., Pathology (Oncology and Molecular Cell Biology), Translational Cancer Biology Program, Faculty of Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland
- M.Sc., Genetics (Human Genetics and Bioinformatics), Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland
- B.Sc., Biotechnology (Medical Biotechnology), Life Science College of Soochow University, Suzhou, China