Register your computer with Azure AD - step by step
This user guide is intended for you who need to register your computer for Conditonal Access.
Step 1: Log in to the computer you want to register.
Log in to the computer you want to register for Conditional Access.
2: Start the registration in Self Service.
- Start Self Service and click on “Register Your Computer with Azure AD” under the “Maintenance” category
Step 3: Register your computer in Azure Active Directory through the Company Portal
1. Check that “Comapany Portal” opens and click “Sign in” to start the registration.
2. Enter your email address and click on “Next”.
3. Enter your password and click on "Sign in".
4. Check that the Company Portal displays a window with a progress bar and a message registration is in progress…
5. When the registration is complete, "You're all set!" will appear, click "Done".
6. Follow the instructions for the JamdAAD app.