Routine for signatures by Head of Department at Labmed
Routine regarding digital and manual signatures by the Head of Department at the Department of Laboratory Medicine (Labmed).
Routine for signatures by Head of Department
- All digital signatures must be sent through Edusign. No emails. See instructions below on how this works.
If Head of Division or equivalent is required on the same document, he/she must always sign before Head of Department.
- Manual signatures can be sent via email to Head of Department with copy to assistant or use the postbox on floor 8 by the administration office.
NOTE! Manual and digital signatures must not be mixed. Choose one.
Instructions how to sign and get signatures in EduSign
Send document for signature to Head of Department without signing yourself
See guide: https://selfservice.ki.se/en-us/article/1592487. Important! Before you send, in the message-box please add what the document is about and if it is something the Head of Department needs to consider before he signs.
First sign document yourself and then send to Head of Department
- Upload document.
- Approve and sign with KI-ID and password.
- The document is visible and signed by yourself.
- Click ”Other options” and ”Invite others to sign”
- In the message-box, please add what the document is about and if it is something the Head of Department need to consider before he signs.
- Fill in Head of Department's name and email address.
- Click ”invite”.
- Now it says ”waiting for signature by Jonas Fuxe”.
- When the Head of Department has approved you will get an email with the signed document as an attachment.