Routines and safety measures in KI's facilities due to covid-19
To minimize the spread of covid-19 on campus, the following routines and safety measures have been developed and implemented on our campus.
Premises and signs
- Hand alcohol and signs to keep your distance are available in all major entrances on both campus
- Stickers about keeping distance on floors in public areas
- The student kitchenettes are marked to facilitate distance keeping
- Marking of tables / seats that are not to be used. Applies only to exam rooms and rooms that are included in the scheduling.
- Extra hygiene cleaning is done in all public toilets daily
- Extra hygiene cleaning will be done in booked classrooms every day and during lunchtime if a new group is booked in the afternoon.
- Exam rooms are hygienically cleaned between different groups, if time is short there will be disinfection wipes in the room for you to use.
- Hand alcohol is available in connection with booked premises that are included in the scheduling.
- Template to keep distance and maximum capacity in room (download template, fill in number of people/room, print).
- In case of acute cleaning-related problems, see contact information below.
- Students must leave the rooms/classrooms/lecture halls after end of class so that cleaning can commence imediately.
- The facilities department buys face masks
- Distribution of these together with hand alcohol, instruction and waste bags takes is made to the departments according to the number of students / department.
- Orders for more face masks are only made by administrative managers (AC) to email@example.com
Håll avstånd - Keep distance A4 (PDF, 46.4 KB)
Håll avstånd - Keep distance A3 (PDF, 47.23 KB)
Instruktion för användande av munskydd (PDF, 531.05 KB)
Keep distance and maximum capacity (File, 84.37 KB)