Routines and safety measures in KI's facilities due to covid-19
To minimize the spread of covid-19 on campus, the following routines and safety measures have been developed and implemented on our campus.
Premises and signs
- Hand alcohol and signs to keep your distance are available in all major entrances on both campus
- Stickers about keeping distance on floors in public areas
- The student kitchenettes are marked to facilitate distance keeping
- Marking of tables / seats that are not to be used. Applies only to exam rooms and rooms that are included in the scheduling.
- Extra hygiene cleaning is done in all public toilets daily
- Extra hygiene cleaning will be done in booked classrooms every day and during lunchtime if a new group is booked in the afternoon.
- Exam rooms are hygienically cleaned between different groups.
- Hand alcohol is available in connection with booked premises that are included in the scheduling.
- The facilities department buys face masks
- Distribution of these together with hand alcohol, instruction and waste bags takes is made to the departments according to the number of students / department.
- Orders for more face masks are only made by administrative managers (AC) to firstname.lastname@example.org