Steering group for joint doctoral education programme within medical technology
Karolinska Institutet (KI) and the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) have initiated a joint doctoral programme in medical technology leading to a joint doctoral degree from both universities.
Members of the steering group
- Professor Birgitta Janerot Sjöberg, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, KI.
- Lektor Anna Herland, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, KTH.
- Professor Svein Kleiven, School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, KTH.
- Professor Anthony Wright, Department for laboratory medicine, KI
- Mikael Wärnberg, doctoral student representative.
- Simone Bendazzoli, doctoral student representative.
The steering group’s assignments
- To prepare project proposals and texts for the advertisement of doctoral positions within the Programme, including assessment of if a project fits within the joint education.
- To propose amendments to the present collaboration Agreement on doctoral education in the field of medical technology; and
- To oversee the quality evaluation of the Programme.