Anna Canal Garcia
- PhD Student in neuroimaging interested in multilayer brain connectivity, multimodal imaging in AD
- Developer of the BRAPH 2 software
In 2019 I obtained a Double Master’s Degree in Systems, Control and Robotics at KTH (Stockholm) and Telecommunications Engineering at UPC (Barcelona).
I am working with brain connectivity methods and their application to Alzheimer’s disease. My project consists of integrating different neuroimaging modalities of subjects with Alzheimer's disease into a single multilayer brain network, which can be used to assess the interaction between distinct pathological processes.
My supervisor is Assoc. Prof. Joana B. Pereira and my co-supervisors are Prof. Eric Westman and PhD Erika Bereczki.
- Oct.-Dec. 2022: Organizer and teacher of the workshop: Application of Graph Theory and Deep Learning to Brain Connectivity, held at SUBIC
- 2014-2015: Undergrad Teacher of Electronics II Lab (La Salle Campus Barcelona)
- 2014-2015:Teacher Assistant in the Program: Bojos and MiniBojos per la Tecnologia (La Salle Campus Barcelona)
- May 2015:Teacher Assistant in Labs from Instrumentation of MIET degree (UOC, Barcelona)
- Feb.2020-present: PhD student in neuroimaging
- 2016-2019: Double Master’s Degree in Systems, Control and Robotics at KTH (Stockholm) and Telecommunications Engineering at UPC (Barcelona).
- 2012-2016: Bachelor in Electrical Engineering at La Salle, Universitat Ramon Llull (La Salle URL, Barcelona)