Communications officer in the group of communication consultants and at the press office. Presently working with the Centre for Research on Health Care in Disasters and the Centre for Health Crises.
I work as a communications officer in the the group of communication consultants at KI and in the Press Office and Editorial Content Unit.
As a communications consultant I work 60% of my time with the Centre for Research on Health Care in Disasters and the Centre for Health Crises. In the press office I work predominantly with media monitoring, text production and support to the Cheif Press Officer.
In my role as communications officer I can assist with, among other things:
- Assistance and planning of communication, both in day-to-day work and for a specific project or event
- Improving existing websites or developing new ones
- Producing or improving texts
- Media relations
- Producing and publish material online, such as films, photos and texts
- Producing material such as brochures and posters
- Monitor media and press
- Produce press briefings
- Support and advice regarding participation in the media
- Answer questions from press and media
- Bachelor degree, Political science, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- ERASMUS exchange programme, International relations, Sciences Po, Paris
- Masters degree, International journalism, City University of London