- OMICs data integration like GWAS, sequencing, methylation data, transcriptomics, expression arrays, proteomics, etc.
- AI/ML application in genomics using approaches from various optimisations in polygenic risk scoring methods, multi-model biomarkers integration, etc.
- Technology convergence and applications into precision medicine.
- Complex diseases like asthma, type-2 diabetes, COPD, eczema, rhinitis, obesity, BMI and related phenotypes.
- Supporting and/or training in managing and handling large datasets, analysis pipelines for cluster computing, annotation approaches, etc.
For detailed publications list, please follow this link: