I am a Ph.D. student in Roman Zubarev's group in Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics at Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
My project is focused on developing a high-resolution Orbitrap-based mass spectrometry to simultaneously acquire isotopic ratio of C, H, N, and O elements in individual amino acids alongside protein sequencing and profiling with only a microgram amount of sample.
1. Gharibi. H et al. 2022. Abnormal (Hydroxy)proline Deuterium Content Redefines Hydrogen Chemical Mass. Journal of American Chemical Society, 144, 6.
2. Gharibi. H et al. 2022. Proteomics-Compatible Fourier Transform Isotopic Ratio Mass Spectrometry of Polypeptides. Analytical Chemistry, 94 (43), 15048-15056.
3. Gharibi. H et al. 2022. Measurements of heterogeneity in proteomics analysis of the nanoparticle protein corona across core facilities. Nature Communication 13, 6610
4. Kurth. M, Barayeu. U, Gharibi. H et al. 2023. DOPA Residues Endow Collagen with Radical Scavenging Capacity. Angewandte Chemie. e202216610.
5. Gharibi. H et al. 2022. Multi-omics analysis of magnetically levitated plasma biomolecules. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 114862.
6. Saei. A, Beusch. C, Sabatier. P, Astorga Wells. J, Gharibi. H et al. 2021. System-wide Identification and prioritization of Enzyme Substrates by Thermal Analysis (SIESTA). Nature Communications 12, 1296
Lab Teacher Assistant for General and Organic Chemistry (2021HT-2022HT)
2018 - Present: PhD Candidate in Medical Science, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
2015 - 2018: MSc in Biotechnology Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran
2009 - 2015: BSc in Chemical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran