Affiliated to research
- I am a postdoc in social epidemiology within the Epidemiology of Psychiatric Conditions, Substance Use and Social Environment (EPICSS) group
- Course leader in a doctoral course (Migration and Health) at the Department of Public Health
- Managing Editor at European Journal of Public Health
Multiple themes related to the short and long-term health and social effects of substance use among young adulthoods. Understanding the risk and protective factors in the context of the social environment, investigative risk groups for harmful effects of alcohol and drugs.
I have been involved in several different courses both as a lecturer and course leader. I have primarily been teaching students in Public Health Science and Nursing. Currently, I am involved as a course leader in a doctoral course (Migration and Health) at the Department of Public Health.
· PhD in Public Health Science: Title of PhD-thesis: Mental Health, Substance misuse and labour market participation in teenage refugees in Sweden- longitudinal perspective. 2017, Stockholm University in Sweden
· Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, (GHPD) autumn 2019. Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
· The Swedish Interdisciplinary Graduate School in register-based research – SINGS. 2016, Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
· The SH-CAPAC training course ‘improving the health response to refugees, asylum seekers and other migrants. 2017, Granada, Spain