Hong Jiang has obtained her bachelor's and master's training in the fields of Pharmacy, Biology, and Bioinformatics. Now She´s pursuing her Ph.D. degree in Medical Sciences at Qiaolin Deng´s group.
- I took my undergraduate training specialized in Pharmacy (The national base of life science and technology education)
- I took my master training specialized in Bioinformatics
- I was attracted by the topics in embryogenesis, brain sciences, and theoretical biology.
- I look forward to being a bioinformatician and being dedicated to the developmental origins of diseases.
- I read broadly, with a preference for political philosophy and classic literature. I write poems, prose, and short stories.
- I used to love NBA games much. But I´ll try making leaves specimen as my future hobbies.
2018 Bachelor of Science, College of Life Science and Technology, China Pharmaceutical University, China
2021 Master in Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, China