HR and managers can contact me as HR Specialist for support in employment law issues.
I’ve worked at Karolinska Institutet since March 2015.
Among other things, my unit supports HR and managers with e.g. advice on employment law issues, issues regarding conditions of employment and learning & development. Together with my colleagues Åsa Agréus and Carolina Ström, I work as an advisor in the above issues. I am the contact person for the Department group South:
- Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- Department of Biosciences and Nutrition
- Department of Laboratory Medicine
- Department of Medicine, Huddinge
- Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology - CLINTEC
- Department of Dental Medicine
- Department of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
as well as
I have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources with a major in psychology at Stockholm University.