Psychology graduate degree from Uppsala University in Sweden (year 2012), licenced psychologist from the Swedish National board of Health and Wellfare year (year 2013) and registered as a PhD-student at the Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute (year 2016).
Doctoral degree from the Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute in 2020. Thesis: https://openarchive.ki.se/xmlui/handle/10616/47097
Since my psychology degree I have had a postition as clinical psychologist within the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services in Stockholm, Sweden. I was accepted to the doctoral program at the Karolinska Institute in 2016 and have since then been the project leader of two clinical trials focusing on the development and evaluation of internet-delivered cognitive behavioral therapy for youth with social anxiety disorder.
My research is mainly focused on the development and evalutation of internet-delivered cognitive behavioral therapy (ICBT) for youth with social anxiety disorder (SAD). The treatment has to date been evaluated in a pilot trial and a randomized controlled trial. I am interested in the clinical outcomes, as well as health economy and mechanisms of change.
I am also involved in other trials regarding anxiety disorders.
1. Nordh, M., Wahlund, T., Jolstedt, M., Sahlin, H., Bjureberg, J., Ahlen, J., Lalouni, M., Salomonsson, S., Vigerland, S., Lavner, M., Öst, L.G., Lenhard, F., Hesser, H., Mataix-Cols, D., Högström, J., Serlachius, E. Therapist-guided internet-delivered CBT versus internet-delivered supportive therapy for children and adolescents with social anxiety disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Accepted manuscript.
2. Jolstedt, M., Vigerland, S., Mataix-Cols, D., Ljótsson, B., Wahlund, T., Nord, M., ... & Serlachius, E. (2020). Long-term outcomes of internet-delivered cognitive behaviour therapy for paediatric anxiety disorders: towards a stepped care model of health care delivery. European child & adolescent psychiatry, 1-10.
3. Jassi, A., Lenhard, F., Krebs, G., Gumpert, M., Jolstedt, M., Andrén, P., ... Nord, M.,… & Mataix-Cols, D. (2020). The work and social adjustment scale, youth and parent versions: psychometric evaluation of a brief measure of functional impairment in young people. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 51(3): 453-460. Doi: 10.1007/s10578-020-00956-z.
4. Högström, J., Nordh, M., Lindal, M. L., Taylor, E., Serlachius, E., & Kleberg, J. L. (2019). Visual attention to emotional faces in adolescents with social anxiety disorder receiving cognitive behavioral therapy. PloS one, 14(11).
5. Lenhard F, Mitsell K, Jolstedt M, Vigerland S, Wahlund T, Nord M, Bjureberg J, Sahlin H, Andrén P, Aspvall K, Melin K, Mataix-Cols D, Serlachius E, Högström J. (2019) The internet intervention Patient Adherence Scale (iiPAS): Development and psychometric evaluation in a clinical sample of children and adolescents. The Internet Intervention Patient Adherence Scale for Guided Internet-Delivered Behavioral Interventions: Development and Psychometric Evaluation. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 21(10), e13602.
6. Jolstedt, M., Wahlund, T., Lenhard, F., Ljótsson, B., Mataix-Cols, D., Nord, M., ... & Vigerland, S. (2018). Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of therapist-guided internet cognitive behavioural therapy for paediatric anxiety disorders: a single-centre, single-blind, randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health, 2(11), 792-801.
7. Hill, C., Creswell, C., Vigerland, S., Nauta, M. H., March, S., Donovan, C., ...Nordh, M.... & McLellan, L. (2018). Navigating the development and dissemination of internet cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) for anxiety disorders in children and young people: A consensus statement with recommendations from the# iCBTLorentz Workshop Group. Internet Interventions, 19(12): 1-10.
8. Nordh, M., Vigerland, S., Öst, L. G., Ljótsson, B., Mataix-Cols, D., Serlachius, E., & Högström, J. (2017). Therapist-guided internet-delivered cognitive–behavioural therapy supplemented with group exposure sessions for adolescents with social anxiety disorder: a feasibility trial. BMJ open, 7(12).
9. Kleberg, J. L., Högström, J., Nordh, M., Bölte, S., Serlachius, E., & Falck-Ytter, T. (2017). Autistic Traits and Symptoms of Social Anxiety are Differentially Related to Attention to Others’ Eyes in Social Anxiety Disorder. Journal of autism and developmental disorders, 47(12).