I’m a PhD Student at the Department of Global Public Health and a resident in paediatrics at Karolinska University Hospital. I’m currently based in Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of Congo. Besides my research, I support the project “Building capacity for sustainable development in fragile states". I’m also taking part in clinical paediatric care in the DRC.
My thesis focuses on child health and infectious diseases in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I’m particularly interested in subnational inequities and the effect of vertical health initiatives on sustainable development of the health sector.
- PhD Student, Department of Global Public Health, Karolinska Institutet, 2020-
- Resident in Paediatrics, Karolinska University Hospital, 2018-
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Royal College of Physicians UK, 2021
- Global Health and Humanitarian Medicine Course, Doctors Without Borders, 2020
- Licensed physician, Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare, 2018