- I am a doctoral student at the Department of Medical Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, and I am currently working in Per Hall's research group and I am using the KARolinska MAmmography project for risk prediction of breast cancer (KARMA) data.
My research interest is focused on mammographic density (MD) as an independent risk factor for breast cancer.
- Determinants of mammographic density change https://academic.oup.com/jncics/advance-article/doi/10.1093/jncics/pkz004/5306340
- Regular physical activity and mammographic density: a cohort study https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10552-018-1075-3
- Hormone replacement therapy, mammographic density, and breast cancer risk: a cohort study https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10552-018-1033-0
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- ESMO Merit Awards - ESMO Breast Cancer 2019 (Feb 2019)
- Travel Grant - The Cancer Society in Stockholm - The Cancer Research Funds of Radiumhemmet/ The Cancer Society in Stockholm (Oct 2018)
- Cancer Core Europe (CCE) Fellowship - European Association for Cancer Research (EACR) (Sep 2018)