- C8 Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- as postdoctoral researcher
My research focuses on cancer survival and survivorship, with a special emphasis on fertility preservation treatments for cancer patients and the future fertility of cancer survivors. I am a postdoctoral researcher in two research groups:
Within the research team of Kenny Rodriguez-Wallberg at the Department of Oncology-Pathology, I am studying fertility preservation treatments for cancer patients and co-supervising PhD student Kristina Weibring.
In Anna Johansson's research group at the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, I am investigating associations between cancer and pregnancy.
- PhD in Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet (2018)
- MSc in Environment and Health Protection, Stockholm University (2010)
- MSc in Biomedicine, Karolinska Institutet (2008)